We went with our friends that we seem to always travel with :) Angela, Kevin, Dao & Tommy. They've been our travel buddies from Las Vegas, to cruises & now to Mexico!

This was our first trip to Puerto Vallarta & first experience with the 'all-inclusive stay.' And it will probably be our last.

Unfortunately, the dining experience became extremely frustrating. I could go & on about it, but I don't want to sour your opinion of every all-inclusive (our friends Jason & Carrie had just gone to another one for their honeymoon & had a wonderful time). Luckily, Joe & I ventured into town and found some great local spots with amazing food & service!

While our other friends were more adventurous & went zip-lining in a tropical forest and sailing out to sea, Joe & I decided to stay pool-side! (Okay, you all know, we stayed in so I could get as much work done as possible on my laptop!!!)

It was only days after we got back to the states when the swine flu broke out, yikes!! There were even reports of the swine flu in PV...luckily none of us got sick!!

No comments:
Post a Comment