To celebrate my mom's 50th birthday, we took her & my stepfather, Frank, to her most favorite place on earth - Las Vegas!!!
We decorated her room before she got there:



And then we all went downtown to Freemont Street:




The sharks & aquarium at Golden Nugget:



For the rest of the weekend, we couldn't pull her away from the penny slots :) She was in HEAVEN!!!

"Should I hold em or fold em?" - Barb
These are great, Shannon! Thanks so much for sharing : ).
ReplyDeleteThanks you guys, I had such a blast.And being 50 now it is taking a little longer to get over the weekend....just a few more hours of sleep and I may catch up. Being 50....not so great. but saying goodbye to the 40's was done in great style....Thanks alot.
ReplyDeleteGood for you guys! So special for you to get to spend that time with your mom. I didn't realize she was such a young'un.
ReplyDeletehow fun! man we are craving us some vegas! i can hear the bells as i type! one day....
ReplyDelete